Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Boob-Tube vs improving My Writing!

Pbs Kids Games - The Boob-Tube vs improving My Writing!
Advertisements
The content is nice quality and useful content, That is new is that you simply never knew before that I do know is that I have discovered. Before the distinctive. It's now near to enter destination The Boob-Tube vs improving My Writing!. And the content related to Pbs Kids Games.

Do you know about - The Boob-Tube vs improving My Writing!

Pbs Kids Games! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends.

When my ex-wife and I were together, we had cable television for about ten years, primarily because she liked to watch movies on cable. I have never been a movie buff. After we parted our ways, cable also went by the wayside for me, and I have not seen cable television in ten years.

What I said. It isn't outcome that the true about Pbs Kids Games. You check this out article for information about that wish to know is Pbs Kids Games.

How is The Boob-Tube vs improving My Writing!

We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Pbs Kids Games.

I was in the hospital recently for about ten days, and the hospital had cable television for the patients, and each day that I watched, I was getting hooked on the History channel; Discovery and so forth. So, much in fact, that when I was discharged from the hospital, I called the cable business to dispose to have cable put in. "What could it hurt?" I belief to myself. After being away from cable for over a decade, I belief I would give it about four months as a trial, and if it was going to be a distraction to my work and projects, I would get rid of it, etc.

But, I didn't like the .00 a month price tag, and I wasn't going to go out and find something to watch just to elucidate the cost. I, did, any way call the cable business and make an appointment for the cable guy to come out and install the cable the following week. My television watching has been cut down substantially because of the following reasons.

* Sports: Growing up as a kid, sports was all the time my life, and I played sports and I couldn't get adequate sports on television, etc. I belief I would grow up and be the many coach that ever lived, and lead my team into the Super Bowl, and win one Super Bowl after another! (you're dreaming Jer!) But, later in life, I got into the art and writing world, and sports began to fade in my life. other conjecture I drifted from sports, is all the cheating that's going on today, in almost every sport! I'm appalled at the salaries they pay these crybaby millionaires to play baseball, football and basketball, etc. And, the strikes that went on in the earlier years, as arrogant and greedy players wanted more and more money. Strikes! Millionaire owners fighting with millionaire players! I was turned off with all of it!

Today, what college football and basketball coaches are paid, regularly in the millions, is Obscene!
College football and basketball all are big money sports, and the cheating and scandal that goes with them. The headlines in the Albuquerque Journal of September 15, 2007 reads, "Trouble in Loboland." An Ncaa investigation into the University of New Mexico's grade issues of learner athletes. At this point, these are all just allegations, etc. other conjecture to not watch sports anymore, and I have not watched a college football or basketball game in over 3 years. Why should I pay .00 a month in cable costs, to watch these greesters and cheaters?

In the Nfl, a scandal broke out and the New England Patriots were caught cheating by way of video-taping the opponents signals. The coach, Bill "Bellicheat," was fined 0,000 and the owner, "Mr. Krafty," was fined 0,000, which is peanuts to these cheaters! This team has won 3 Super Bowls in 6 years, which leads one to believe that they may have cheated to get all those Super Bowl wins! other conjecture for me not to watch these over-paid greedsters and cheaters!

In the year 2007, I have not watched a Major League baseball in over ten years; a Nba (National Basket Association) game in over ten years; nor have I watched a World Series or a baseball All-Star game, either. For me, the Nfl (National Football League) is hanging on by a string, and I'm still a Charger fan (barely) , but my viewing of all the over-paid crybaby millionaires is way down!

A study was conducted recently, which said that it took 0.00 to take a family of four to go to a New York Yankee game...another disgrace! There's a sucker born everyday...and who pays for all these obscene salaries? The slow-witted fan, who else? The best thing the fan can do, is to stay away from the arenas and stadiums, and show these pirates who's the boss!

* Soaps: I've never been a soap fan! I don't see anyone arresting about deceit; adultery; hate; jealousy; betrayal; gossip and so forth.

* Who Done It? I have never watched a cops and robbers show on television. other mind-less way to waste time. There all the same...somebody gets killed in the beginning of the show, and they have to find out who done it. (Excuse me...yawn!)

* Game shows: If you have nothing better to do...tune in. And, since I can't ever rejoinder a question on Jeopardy...forget it! I've never claimed to be the fastest horse in the race, you know!

* Talk shows: I think everybody in the country has had a talk show except me. I think some talk shows can be informative and educational, but they can also be addictive and a distraction as well.

* Sit-Coms: I've been in the humor business most of my life, and some of these so-called sit-coms I've seen on television are...well...a way to fill a time slot by the executives in television. These so-called sit-coms don't quantum up to the classics of old like All In The Family; The Jeffersons; Sanford and Son, Mash, etc.

* Local News: In the year 2007, I haven't seen local television newscast in more than three years! It's the same old broken record...murders; rape; scandal; corruption; robberies; perverts; pedophiles; hate, etc. I've never seen much positive in a local newscast, so why should I watch? How many times can they show a U.S. Troop kicking down a door in Iraq? Negative Sells! The national newscasters are paid millions of dollars...and just like the over-paid, crybaby football, basketball and baseball player, and "movie star," they aren't worth what they get paid, either! I've got "late-breaking news" for them...Good-Bye!

* Movies/Television: These so-called "stars" in Hollywood aren't worth was they get paid, either! And, the Oscar and the Emmy is not worth what they think they're worth! In a up-to-date survey, the Oscar was voted last by the public, in importance, of the major awards like the Nobel and the Pulitzer, etc.
Recently, it was reported that the 2007 Emmy Awards, drew 13% fewer viewers than the year before, and the viewership was down 27% since 2005. So, I can see the public getting smart, and turning off these arrogant so-called "stars!" Why should I waste my time, with these snobs, who get paid more than they're worth?

Like anyone else, watching television can be addictive! My mother spent a good part of her life watching television, and I don't think she got much of anyone else accomplished. And yes, I still do watch Some television like the news; some documentaries; specials; positive things on Pbs,etc.

About three days before the cable guy was to install the cable, I called and cancelled. I think my first year in writing has been efficient and flourishing because the boob-tube has not been a distraction in my life!

I hope you obtain new knowledge about Pbs Kids Games. Where you possibly can offer use in your day-to-day life. And most significantly, your reaction is Pbs Kids Games.Read more.. The Boob-Tube vs improving My Writing!. View Related articles associated with Pbs Kids Games. I Roll below. I have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share The Boob-Tube vs improving My Writing!.


No comments:

Post a Comment