Thursday, July 12, 2012

Verdun- Shell Shock

### Pbs Kids Game - Verdun- Shell Shock.###
Advertisements
The content is nice quality and useful content, Which is new is that you never knew before that I do know is that I even have discovered. Before the unique. It is now near to enter destination Verdun- Shell Shock.

Do you know about - Verdun- Shell Shock

Pbs Kids Game ! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends. What I said. It isn't outcome that the real about Pbs Kids Game . You see this article for information about anyone wish to know is Pbs Kids Game .

How is Verdun- Shell Shock

Verdun- Shell Shock Tube. Duration : 1.55 Mins.


We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Pbs Kids Game . FOR ALL THE PEOPLE POSTING REPETITIVE COMMENTS: "A hero is someone who understands the responsibility that comes with his freedom." (Bob Dylan). I don't agree with censorship and I will always support freedom of speech and expression. Some people have asked me why I don't delete the entire video because it's being "tarnished" by puerile "games", which are an example of freedom of speech used in a questionable way. I don't want to delete this video because it's not at all about "games". It's about suffering and struggling to live with a mental illness. Imagine yourself in these poor men's shoes for one moment, you'll understand what I mean. I am sorry for you, but I will delete from now any repetitive, meaningless, spam-like comments. "In World War I, shell shock was considered a psychiatric illness resulting from injury to the nerves during combat. The horrors of WWI trench warfare meant that about 10% of the fighting soldiers were killed (compared to 4.5% during World War II) and the total proportion of troops who became casualties (killed or wounded) was 56%. Whether a shell-shock sufferer was considered "wounded" or "sick" depended on the circumstances. The large proportion of WWI veterans in the European population meant that the symptoms were common to the culture, although it may not have become popularly known in the US. Many generals considered those who suffered shell shock to be cowards, and a large number were executed." en.wikipedia.org Clips from the ...
I hope you receive new knowledge about Pbs Kids Game . Where you can put to used in your daily life. And most of all, your reaction is Pbs Kids Game . View Related articles associated with Pbs Kids Game . I Roll below. I even have recommended my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Verdun- Shell Shock.


No comments:

Post a Comment